AZ Injury Law Referrals
Attorneys Referrals and Employer Referrals
Schmidt, Sethi & Akmajian would like to work with you on any case involving serious injury or death. We are very proud of our strong relationships with referring lawyers, and we work hard to customize co-counsel arrangements to provide our mutual clients with the best representation possible.
We share fees as allowed by ER 1.5 and have access to vast resources, incredible connections, decades of experience, and proven results in a wide variety of cases. Some examples of cases we have collaborated on with other lawyers include:
- Commercial Vehicle Collisions
- Bicycle and Pedestrian/Vehicle Collisions
- Product Liability including vehicle design, tires, commercial vehicles, construction and consumer products
- Third Party Liability Claims related to on the job injuries
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death
- Dram Shop Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Vulnerable Adult and Elder Abuse
We appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about any potential injury case. Always feel free to call if you just want to brainstorm or get an outsider's thinking on any unique issues in your cases. We're professional and always enjoy working with our peers in the legal community.
The AZ Injury Law team also works with employers, businesses, and companies, helping them equip their employees with the necessary tools, education, and resources to protect them from and prepare them for a potentially serious injury.
As an employer, we know you care about the health, safety and future success of your employees, and you may already be protecting them with insurance and investment opportunities. In addition to these valuable options, we can help provide you or your employees with educational resources, access to our experience, and specific info regarding a wide variety of topics that may affect them - anything needed so they are in the best position to prevent, protect themselves from, and prepare for a possible accident.
In addition to our blog library, our FAQs, our victories, our videos, and list of Arizona case laws, our FREE newsletter is an incredible resource that can equip your employees with enrichment materials and educational tips for injury prevention, protection and preparation including:
- What to do if you are in an auto accident
- Tools for finding better and more affordable care
- Tools for finding the right hospital
- Dealing with discharge instructions
- Tips for dealing with your health insurance claim
- The importance of having car insurance
- The dos and don'ts of repairing damage to your home
We would love the opportunity to talk with you or your company about any potential injury case and how you can further benefit your employees with access to experienced personal injury attorneys. Contact us today to discuss how we can help in achieving you and your employees' goals.